26 x 2.40 / 2.50
27.5 x 2.40 / 2.50
Riproduce pressure in use: 1,6 / 1,8 bar
26 = 380gr.
• Technomousse don’t have a due date.
• Technomousse doesn’t break or get cut.
• The materials used are totally innovative and the new generation.
• Compared with traditional systems that require air inside the tire, our mousse has a +75% of shock absorption. This substantially increases the bike stability and greatly decreases the bike bouncing especially in steep descents and high jumps.
• The degree of hardness of the mousse varies depending on its use and temperature.
• The mousse reaches its maximum elasticity after some minutes of use (the amount of minutes taken can vary depending on the exterior temperature). When at rest the mousse goes back to the
• The TECHNOMOUSSE being made from a very elastic material, during its use it adapts and fills the entirely the space between the tyre and wheel. During the substitution of both the front and rear tyre you will find the mousse in a different final shape. After the substitution with a new tyre the mousse will again adapt to the new tyre.