Boots SIDI Crossfire 2 SRS Fluo Yellow-White-bluee
The newest evolution of SIDI's Italian premium off-road boot is the Crossfire 2 featuring more adjustability to accommodate wider calves and redesigned buckles that are easier to operate with a gloved hand.
With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four floating independent straps, the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal fit no matter of body shape or use with knee braces or not.
- Replaceable shin plate.
- Micro adjustable and replaceable buckle system.
- Dual Flex System upper.
- Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts.
- Toe area covered with a plastic reinforcement.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup.
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, is stich-free Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- SRS sole: sole replaceable System, compatible with E1 sole (Enduro) and with SMS sole (for Supermoto) SRS sole can be replaced using a standard screwdriver.
- Upper: Technomicro Microfibre
- Lining: Air Teflon Mesh and Cambrelle.