- Designed to have a “soft” limit of foot/ ankle hyperextension
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some; made out of anti-skid rubber, can be replaced and features excellent rear brake feel
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Calf plate system features a high grip anti-heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements
- The boots tongue features a protective insert gusset
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection
- Replaceable, even sleeker cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature
- Replaceable inner kick starter/ foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Aggiungi la recensione del prodotto raccoglierai 10 punti con il nostro programma fedeltà. Puoi convertire 10 punti nel tuo account in un buono per un acquisto futuro.
Be the first to write your review !