Hi! Click one of our agents below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Slitta e cruna modello GP Motocross
- New for 2015. Our new custom "GP Motocross" WORKS BIKE rear chain guide is matched with our Baja Front Slider.
- This kit is a whole new level of Performance for the serious Motocross racer.
- the slider is our Composite oil impregnated front slider. All bolts and new 2016 alloy collar system is included.
- The TMD slider has our "Noise Reduction" dampening pads bonded underneath to reduce chain slap noise.
- This slider has been a 5 star evaluation by all the race teams and editorial magazines as the go to fix for Kawasaki KXF.
- The new "GP Motocross" is TMD's new specific WORKS BIKE guide for strictly MX riders that want the best.
- Lighter weight but 5X the impact strength compared to stock or carbon fiber.
- New Ultra Slim narrow profile is perfect for deep ruts, sand, and outside rubbing while railing around berms.
- Black anodized hardware and oem bolts compliment the custom look. Oil additive reduces drag and chain plate wear.
- The Wear pad and body angle have been altered so oversize sprockets will not prematurely wear the bottom pad.
- Longer wear pad length and higher ground clearance complete the chain guide new updates.
- Worldwide Utility Patent Pending.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Out of stock
Product added to wishlist