The Schuberth C5 flip-up helmet is the novelty of Schuberth modular helmets. The first helmet with P/J ECE 22.06 homologation, the best solution for the most demanding motorcyclists. The new C5 modular helmet has a completely new design with an extraordinarily compact and aerodynamic fiber shell. The interior with its unique Individual Seamless Lining Concept offers an unparalleled level of comfort never seen before.
> Ready as standard for the new SC2 communication system (Sena)
> P/J ECE 22.06 approval
> Sold with visor: Pinlock120 anti-fog clearcoat
- Fast shipping and delivery
- You can return this item within 30 days
- If you buy this product you will get reward points
Price Match Did you find a better price? Let us know, we can match it!
Discover the Schuberth C5 helmets, the best motorcycle helmet you can have
The SCHUBERTH C5 modular helmet is the new state of the art of the SCHUBERTH modular helmet collection and the first helmet with P / J homologation and homologated according to the new regulation ECE 22.06, the best solution for the most demanding travelers. The SCHUBERTH C5 helmet has a completely new design designed to evolve the iconic and timeless "C" philosophy in a modern key with an extraordinarily compact and aerodynamic shell. The interior, with its unique INDIVIDUAL seamless lining concept, offers an unparalleled level of comfort never seen before.
Widely used as a BMW helmet and in general in maxi enduro and touring motorcycles. Discover all the quality of Schuberth helmets.
- ECE 22.06 approved, with double P/J homologation.
- Fiberglass shell reinforced with a layer of carbon fiber for better shock absorption and lighter weight
- New positioning of the chin strap to improve comfort in the throat area and Anti Roll Off system
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation, with interchangeable filter in the chin part.
- New rear spoiler with new air extractor
- New patented visor mechanism with memory function
- Improved field of vision thanks to the new City Position mechanism and the new sun visor locking system
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna pre-installed in the helmet shell
- New Neckroll concept for easier maintenance, improved aeroacoustic performance and the ability to customize the fit thanks to the Schuberth Individual concept.
- New chin lock mechanism made of fiberglass reinforced with plastic to reduce weight and improve handling.
- Reflective area on the wind deflector, neck roll, visor seal and helmet stickers for greater visibility when riding with open and closed chin guard.
- Ready as standard for the new communication system SC2 (Sena)
- Weight starting from 1640 grams
The directly machined glass fiber (SCHUBERTH Direct Fiber Processing) combined with a special resin is compressed in the vacuum under high pressure to form an exceptionally strong yet extraordinarily light helmet shell. Fiberglass shell reinforced with a layer of carbon fiber for better shock absorption and lightness.
New EPS material for better shock absorption and a better shape of the shell, two different densities for the central part and for the sides. New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless lining concept to allow for better personalization.
Be the first to write your review !